Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm a Pro. Procrastinator.

Since it's been awhile, I thought I'd just go through all my old pictures and do a little photographic trip down memory lane for awhile. Starting all the way back at Easter. Is that totally ridiculous? Who cares! I played a lot this Easter...it was the most fun ever. I crafted and I cooked...and my in laws and my parents and my brother and his fiance all showed up to feast. So here we go...post number one in a series I'd like to call "Where the Frick Did the Time go?".







Oh, did I mention that along with all the cooking and crafting I also managed to stick my hand through a window. 8 stitches and a real fear of not being able to move my thumb again later and all is good...this may have had something to do with my lack of posting. Or maybe it was my being completely and utterly distracted by this:

Best project by far.

No comments: