Tuesday, February 17, 2009

emo blog girl.

Anytime I end up taking a "photo" of myself using the camera that is attached to this computer, I feel like I should be lamenting a lost love, or complaining about television, or something online diarie-esque. You know, like those youtube diaries of sad girls in dark rimmed glasses and striped sweaters?

Well. Sorry to dissapoint you, despite the wardrode, there will be no rant about my boyf irl, or my bff in secondlife, or how my parents won't let me go to forks for my birthday. No, it's just me and my new haircut. As fantastic as the atmospheric webby pictures are, they don't do the cut justice. Thank you new beauty school, my lovely little hairstylist, and the other funny students. Some of whom might actually be mad at their parents for not letting them go to forks for their birthday.

mood: moody
music: dashboard confessional

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree with the premise of this haircut.

Rebecca said...

we are haircut twins!