Saturday, February 14, 2009

Little Brother Birthday time (part II).

A lot of years ago, although not as many as before, there was born a little boy on a day of love and flowers and greeting cards. His name was and still to this day is Gregory. He went by many other names in his life, Bubba, Igor, and well Gregor sometimes, but mostly Greg. He was born on this day and he was named after a cousin of my dads. He loved everyone and hated fighting. When we were little I used to read him stories and we would analyze the pictures in our picture books. We both ended up going to college to get degrees in pictures. I hope he appreciates the details in the moving pictures I have put together for him on his birthday.

I love you greggy, you are the best. I hope the next three quarter centuries are just as eventful and radical as the first. Happy Birthday little brother.

No comments: