Saturday, June 19, 2010

'cuz I'm blue daboodeedaboodie!

I didn't get a chance to paint yesterday. We had an excessive amount of dishes leftover from our rib dinner fest the night before. And I decided my one to two things would include a lot of yardwork! I mowed the lawn, I pruned back the bamboo, and I cleared out one of our beds that had been taken over by ferns (the kind that take over). Instead of me painting, I had my nails painted! Blue! I am making it a mini goal of mine to completely revert back to my high school sartorial self. It's therapeutic, on many levels. In my last job it was against dress code to have your nails painted anything but french manicure style. So this was one of the things on my list of things to do that I couldn't do before, another one is going to see my parents, ON THE WEEKEND!!?!? Which I will be doing tomorrow! So far, so good.That totally counts as one to two things...

No comments: