Saturday, February 14, 2009

The amount of amazingness is too overwhelming.

Wanna play catch up with me? Ok, lets!

1. 2 saturdays ago I went on a mini day trip by myself to visit my dad at his best friends cabin in south whidbey. On the way I took photos to remember the day by. People gave me strange looks, couples and families would walk by while I set the timer on automatic to take a picture of myself. I couldn't tell if they had pity in their eyes or jealousy. I had a really good time hanging out with my dad.

1.a: Also, this happened.2. Next Jesse killed a fly on a giant photo button. My brother and I got this button at the NW washington fair a few years back. The lady actually told us she was afraid of us. I think she'd be even more afraid of what happened after the fly was swatted.3. Then we had play time with our hermit crabs. Jesse tries to play with the hermies everynite but it doesn't always work out. They love to climb all over him. The nite this photo was taken Monkey decided that Jesse's pocket was a good place to hide, and Donkey hung out up on J's shoulder.
So last nite we come home from a lovely evening out and we check on our hermies and there is some strange shit going on in their little crabitat. While we were out Donkey got himself a fancy new outfit (big pearly giant shell of a thing)! And Monkey! Oh, poor Monkey wanted Donkey's old shell so badly and Donkey was not having it. Eventually though Donkey gave up and let his brother take his old shell, how perfect it fits. So now Donkey looks like Liberace and Monkey looks like Donkey and everyone is happy!

4. My mom and brother Greg came to visit. They came on a Saturday afternoon and stayed the nite. We did the antique store here in town and my mom got mad that I'd never taken her there before. She found so many goodies and only bought one. A gorgeous box set of audobon prints. And then we went on a marathon run to Value Village. Jesse crapped out, but perked up when he saw what I found! Oh, and what a find! A pair of Michael by Michael Kors 5 inch stilletos, in my size. Oh lordy! It was a good weekend and this is the only picture we have from it.


So in case you were wondering what was occupying our time now you know. We live some wild and crazy lives we do.

Coming next:
Little Brother Birthday Time pt II and Darwins Birthday, Friday the 13th, and Valentines Day.

No comments: