Friday, February 6, 2009

A rag man and other anagrams.

A Remedial Nail and some Jailed Sneers. A lovely couple we make. I liked it better when I was a Female Sailor and he was my Jailers Needs. At least combined we are A Ladies Jasmine Leers. Poetic I suppose.

But nothing beats my brother, who not only gets Hotel Sunroofs, but the Foulest Honors, as well as Southern Fools...appropriate for a boy named Houston.

And poor Gregory, who amongst the various Orgy phrases ends up just being Forgery Oglers. But really, aren't we all?

As if I didn't have enough to distract me from the laundry I had to pull up the old wordsmith tonite. But now I'm running out of time and the laundry won't fold itself. So I am off to partake in some Dandify Gun Roll. You heard me.

With love,
Ale Am I.

No comments: