Thursday, August 27, 2009

Anne Heche has children. shiver.



This is an interview on David Letterman with Anne Heche, from well, right now. I found it so unbelievably irritating I had to share it with you. Immediately. I have never seen a celebrity act so abrasive. Fingernails across a chalkboard, fork against an empty plate, you know...blech. My ears are bleeding. I dare you to make it all the way through. Although, the spanx, pasty thigh, and David cringing make it sort of worth it...
This interview has officially taken her off my 'yr boring i kinda hate you' list and onto my 'you may just be the devil' list. Her and John and Kate Gosselin. And if you don't know who they are, well, don't worry about.

(hey brother! help me make the video fit the screeny thanks smart computer one!)

2 comments:

Jesi said...

you can see her spanx!

lauraw said...

Ewww you CAN see her Spanx. What's her ish??