Sunday, July 17, 2011

Holy Matrimony Batman!




I am getting realllly good at staying at home! boom! it helps when a very good and old friend gets married and lets you make her boutonnieres and wedding cake topper! Somewhere I have a photo of the cake topper on the actual cake, it really looked at home up there. I'll post it soon for you.

The bride and groom looked a million times more beautiful than their miniature versions. And the wedding was beautiful as well. Sigh. It actually makes me wish we had more weddings to go to...which is a far cry from the usual summer wedding extravaganzas! One summer we had 7! Whew. Maybe it's a good thing to only have one....

anyways, post number 3 in the catch up or get lost post-a-thon.

xoxo,

Slacker

1 comment:

Claire Brewer said...

I'm thoroughly enjoying the catch up post-a-thon. Also this may be my favorite post title ever.

Thank.