Sunday, May 31, 2009

bacon. blueberry waffle. mixed berry smoothie made with love.

I can't decide what to do with the rest of my day. I've already done nothing, well, besides eating waffles and bacon and a fruit smoothie from Jesse. I have the whole (half at this point) day ahead of me and these are the three wonderful things I can choose from to do...they all sound perfect and I can't decide. You pick for me, thanks.
Option 1: Riding bike (mind you I'm solo today, no friends or husband man, which is lovely, but may weigh in on your decision), ahem, riding bike to Boulevard park (about 5 miles) to get iced coffee and to veg' on grass reading good book.

Option 2: driving up the mt. baker highway to Silver Lake park, a big park with a big lake, where friend Heids and her boyf will be. Will rent row boat with besty, drink sparkling alcoholic things and generally relax. On a lake.
Option 3: There is a garage sale of epic greatness supposedly happening in Bellingham. The listing says there is vintage and antique furniture and then goes on the mention like 4 Eames pieces by name. Ahem, woah! This could also be done on bike and many others may be hit up to. Shopping. Outside on a nice day shopping.



Do you like how since I couldn't decide which one of these fun things to do I just stayed inside blogging instead? I'm leaving the house now. You can vote if you want but I'll be gone doing anything but internetting....

xoxo,
gossip girl.

No comments: