Thursday, July 2, 2009

Post #101

I'm a grown up!

Today's facts so far:

1. This is post number 101. The first journal that hasn't slowly faded away.
2. I got the job. I still have to call and accept formally, but I got it. Nice to meet you, I am the new assistant manager at the park location. The place where my love affair began. Where the entire winter I will be able to pull shots while watching the storms come through the bay. A place where people will want to come visit me. Where I will have more responsibility, the kind I like.
3. You only realize how much salt they add to deli meat when you get the kind without any. woah.
4. I am going to go for a run in my new shorts that my mother in law bought me. Despite what they told you, everyone is watching you and what you wear is important.
5. despite the moaning and groaning I really enjoyed putting together our tax information, it was like a school project with a much more fulfilling ending.
6. we are going to be home owners.
7. can we then be dog owners? please.
8. one of these:


9. and one of these:
10. a sunny fourth? i'll believe it when i see it.

No comments: