Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Bellingham Summer.

What, I dare you, is greater than a weekend in Bellingham in the summer? I know I live here, I should have these every weekend but family members and friends always lure us to other parts of state when the Friday bell tolls. But this was the mother of all Bellingham weekends. And true to form I am exhausted from being on Lake Padden all day, from eating and drinking all last nite, and spending too much time sleeping on Saturday to truly express myself right now. I am freshly showered, freshly sleepy, a little banged up, and ready for my big comfortable bed. Tomorrow evening I hope to express, more honestly, what an amazing weekend we had, in pictures and in words. Until then, I bid you all an evening of tossing and turning in jealous angst over wishing you had spent the weekend here in Bellingham.

No comments: