Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I really like that top shelving. It would make a lot of sense in my office. It's really big, the picture is small. I have spent around $80 on shelving in my office (big lots is rad) and this thing would be twice that. But I'm thinking it may have been worth it. Oh, Ikea.

I don't know where this lovely file cabinet came from, I found it on www.strongproject.com, which sells some pretty incredible office furniture. From reception desks, to modular walls, to recreated classic modern pieces. And I heart this strange little file cabinet with it's lovely laminate.

I'm having office anxiety issues. Because of the work I do the product is always changing and I'm constantly getting new catalogs and new samples from 40 different companies. Like everyday and my office is in our spare bedroom which also happens to be my clothing closet. There are a lot of strange things happening in that space. I'm lucky to have the best view ever. Since we are just renters I don't feel I can make big commitments in office furniture, as it is the shelves are going be AWFUL to move. But at the same time I need more space and more organization, less furniture. Which is why I like that first dealy, it is shelving (for catalogs) but it also can be storage tubs (for samples), and you can change them around.

I am office brained these days...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that top shelving looks like Sudoku puzzle board