Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tonite's Facts, so far...

-I can ride my bike further than I think I can, but not as far as my husband.
-Hippie hopping, old timer music, is better than most new "indie" bands, not ALL, but most.
-Not drinking really good Boundary Bay beer is not as hard as I thought it would be.
-A salad is always better with red meat.
-Sometimes my style can be defined as 'soccer mom chic'...at least we can add 'chic' to it.
-Steak and Wine tastes better when you've earned it.
-I always write with an audience in mind, and that audience is you, Greg, and Claire.
-I always use the bathroom with an audience in mind, and that audience is you, Houston.
-Things are about to get a lot funnier now that my audience has grown.

2 comments:

Hoot said...

You should add me to the list.

Unknown said...

i had a steak and salad for dinner tonight!

my steaks are getting better and better.