Saturday, August 2, 2008

Baby got back.

As in, Baby got back into town yesterday. I recommend to everyone ten days in the Mid-west if you have grown up in the Northwest. It was a trip in so many ways.

Today's Facts so far:
1. I finally caught up on sleep, albeit on a blow up mattress with a lead dog under toe.
2. I uploaded all 1200 pictures to my computer. Next step, sort.
3. Movies are like real life especially when they take place in corn fields. "dear god make me a bird so i can fly fa' fa' away"
4. I will write in depth travel entries in the next coming week, with pictures!
5. Tonite is going to be radical. Celebrating SeaFair bitches. Jealous?
6. When you spend 10 days proving geographical stereotypes you deserve to come home to rain and good coffee.
7. I like Iowa.
8. My mother is right now making Okonomiyaki for breakfast. You wish you were here.

No comments: