Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I would like it very much if I could spend all day writing notes to myself.

Today's Facts so far:
-I am so severely incapable of managing my finances that my brain might actually melt and flow out of my nostrils if I have to even think about it for one more second today.
-I do not have ADD. I took an online quiz and it told me I didn't.
-My fax is working again. Which is brilliant, because now when it rings something happens besides just ringing and ringing and ringing...
-I thought my lovely Jesse was going to be bursting with stressed-outedness when he got home from a very long day at 'the office' because the bank called him about my inability to manage my finances, but not two seconds after he informed me of this AWESOME phone call he is sitting, fully relaxed, in his chair, playing virtual hearts not even worried about the brain melt I am now having. He is truly amazing, and I am truly envious.
-As stressful as banking can be there is something so wonderfully old fashioned about it. In this world of virtual communities and online banking there still exists large echoing halls of finance: with brown tweed waiting chairs, stone pillars, water coolers, women in nylons and name-tags, and paper trails...
-Dinner tonite will be roasted pork loin, leek and garlic mashed potatoes, and fresh brocolli.
-The light outside is magic.
-Fall is sneaking in, the air smells different, the sun is quieting, and I desperately want a new pair of boots. I'm ready mr. autumn, bring it on.

No comments: