Saturday, June 13, 2009

you can't spell inspiration without rat. what?

As much as I have been uninspired in the kitchen I have even more so been in a rut in the crafting realm. And we are not even going to start the conversation about why I haven't done any art in over a year. I might need a therapist for that one. Once again, as with the food, something clicked last week. Not only did I plan and successfully pull off a last minute doozy of a bachelorette party, with burlesque and dares and goody bags! But I also made the aforementioned birthday wine, and this little lovely outfit for a good friend of Jesse's family's (and good friends of mine now too) little girls first birthday. I never made it to the party, late work day and it was scheduled in Everett right in between work in Ferndale and bachelorette party in Seattle (I'm sooo sorry I missed it, and I promise the gift is in the mail). But, this is what little Brooklynn Rose turning one inspired in me.


(I'm trying to see how many times I can use the word 'inspire' in these posts...)

No comments: