Friday, April 10, 2009

Sometimes when I'm alone I smile at the television.

Of course it's on. But often not on anything good, or anything worth smiling at. After a few minutes of zoning out I'll realize that I'm smiling. Ear to ear grin. Cheshire cat. S*&# eating. Cat who swallowed the canary. Ferret that ate the parrot. Smiling.

Also, I painted things orange. I'll tell you about it later. When it's done. As a teaser I'll tell you that when I need to do the dishes I tend to just create messes to divert my attention. And today there are a lot of dishes. It is very exciting. Did you know you can spray paint fabric? Cause I didn't and you definitely can, and I definitely did. Among other things...

2 comments:

Claire Brewer said...

Sometimes when I'm not alone I smile at the television. Like a lot.

Aaron B. Hicks said...

"Did you know you can spray paint fabric? Cause I didn't and you definitely can, and I definitely did."

Did you know you could also spray paint duty boots? Ask Caldwell, he knows!

So, I'm subscribed to your blog now. I didn't realize anyone I knew outside the InterWeb had a blog. Glad to see you do (I like the layout and pictures, by the way).