Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tiger Beat Hair Cut.

I take all of my fashion advice from a 13 year old. If you know me this will come as no surprise. She is a very insightful and funny and well spoken 13 year old who happens to dedicate all of her musings to style. It's not like taking fashion advice from Miley Cyrus. We got the same haircut. Yesterday. Hers at Supercuts and mine at GreatClips. I'm coming to terms with what this means. I am either quite fashion forward, or I am suffering from arrested style development. Either way it's a good cut. And it's short. And she compares it to Mia Farrow, which makes me throw up a little in my mouth because ever since she played Daisy and I had the sinking feeling that she didn't have to do much 'acting' for the role she's kind of induced vomitty thoughts for me. Though as style icons go I guess she's not too terrible. At least it's not Josie Bissett circa Melrose Place, cause I hate that hair.

my new haircut, it's shorter than before:


*i just reread this post, and it turns out that it's not just my style that is reminiscent of a teenager but also my written voice. omg.

No comments: